My cat's stomach is making weird noises?

It's making these really loud squelching noises and she keeps flipping over (indicating she wants me to rub her belly?)If she has a tummy ache, how can I help?

It's making these really loud squelching noises and she keeps flipping over (indicating she wants me to rub her belly?)If she has a tummy ache, how can I help?...
    Other Pet Discussions : My cat's stomach is making weird noises?...

• My cat's stomach is making weird noises?

My cat's stomach is making weird noises? Other Pet Discussions
      It's making these really loud squelching noises and she keeps flipping over (indicating she wants me to rub her belly?)If she has a tummy ache, how can I help?

My cat's stomach is making weird noises? Other Pet Discussions
    • what are u feeding her? Is there something that she may have picked up from off the floor? it's really hard to tell with such little info, it might just be her digesting. If you're really worried, give it a day, and then call the vet and give specific details, they usually have the answers.

• I would most defenitely take your cat to the vet as soon as possible!!! if your cat's stomach is hurting, you should see if there are any treatments or medicine right away!! cat stomach illnesses cat be super serious!! so take caution!! and take your cat to the vet!! Best of luck!!tell your cat i said to GET WELL SOON!!:)

• take your cat to the vet if it is unusual. i feed my cats a raw diet. your cat is a carnivore and should not have any grains in her diet and very very few if any carbs. if you are not open to a raw diet (if you are aunt jeni's homemade for life is awesome) then feed your cat canned food with no grains or byproducts and is based on human grade meat. dry food is the worst thing that ever happened to cat health. do some reaserch on the subject. a proper diet is the most important thing you can do for your pet. all of the pet foods in the grocery store are improper for a cat. regardless of what it says on the bag. try Wellness or Instinct canned food. good luck and bring your cat to the vet