besides hairball, what could be the cause why my cat cannot digest his food.?

Today I brought him to a vet. He had blood tests and I won't receive results until mid next week. They gave me prescribed food. I fed my cat just a little and 2 hours later he threw up the food. Then he meows for more food. This has been going on…

Today I brought him to a vet. He had blood tests and I won't receive results until mid next week. They gave me prescribed food. I fed my cat just a little and 2 hours later he threw up the food. Then he meows for more food. This has been going on…...
    Other Pet Discussions : besides hairball, what could be the cause why my cat cannot digest his food.?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• besides hairball, what could be the cause why my cat cannot digest his food.?

besides hairball, what could be the cause why my cat cannot digest his food.? Other Pet Discussions
      Today I brought him to a vet. He had blood tests and I won't receive results until mid next week. They gave me prescribed food. I fed my cat just a little and 2 hours later he threw up the food. Then he meows for more food. This has been going on for 3 weeks. I'm scared. The vet touched his stomach everywhere and does not feel any tumor, liver disease around the stomach. Any idea what's wrong?

besides hairball, what could be the cause why my cat cannot digest his food.? Other Pet Discussions