what do i do with my kitten of two months who has diarrhoea?

my kitten who has diarrhoea!

my kitten who has diarrhoea!...
    Other Pet Discussions : what do i do with my kitten of two months who has diarrhoea?...

• what do i do with my kitten of two months who has diarrhoea?

what do i do with my kitten of two months who has diarrhoea? Other Pet Discussions
      my kitten who has diarrhoea!

what do i do with my kitten of two months who has diarrhoea? Other Pet Discussions
    • Take her to your veterinarian. It could be internal parasites or viral disease. For tonight feed her boiled white rice. This is also the time when she should start getting all of her immunizations.

• Diarrhea is how your cat's body protects itself from toxins she’s ingested. Food is forced to pass through her system quickly. Liquids are expelled before her digestive tract has a chance to absorb them, which is what causes both the liquid feces and dehydration.Cat diarrhea is a very common problem and has many causes:Mild food poisoning from eating spoiled food Changes in diet Viral infections Parasites Stress In many cases, the cat simply has a very sensitive stomach, or is reacting to stressful events such as a changed environment.If your cat gets diarrhea, here’s what to do:Try to figure out what caused your cat’s diarrhea. If she's eaten something toxic, get her to a vet immediately. If you think it was caused by a change in diet, put your cat back on her former diet. Ensure your cat is drinking lots of water, to fight off dehydration. Get an effective, healthy natural remedy like Feline Plantaeris. Feline Plantaeris, very effectively:Regulates your cat's intestinal functions Helps her heal Boosts her immune system Improves overall health I keep a bottle on hand as part of my cats first aid kit! Here's where I bought it online: http://www.petwellbeing.com/cat-diarrhea-p72.cfm

• Take her to the vet, they can treat her for this, and give her special food for the time being until she gets over it.you could also give her some plain white rice (cooked) for dinner, or a boiled egg, as this will help her stomach. But you have to get her to a vet ASAP as this can be fatal in kittens so young. Make sure she gets her jabs too.