What can you feed a cat when..?

I just adopted a Persian cat last week, and I've noticed her stool looking not good (diarrhea). Tonight I noticed her stool was almost completely liquid. I know with dogs, you can feed them rice when their sick, but what can you feed cats when their…

I just adopted a Persian cat last week, and I've noticed her stool looking not good (diarrhea). Tonight I noticed her stool was almost completely liquid. I know with dogs, you can feed them rice when their sick, but what can you feed cats when their…...
    Other Pet Discussions : What can you feed a cat when..?...

• What can you feed a cat when..?

What can you feed a cat when..? Other Pet Discussions
      I just adopted a Persian cat last week, and I've noticed her stool looking not good (diarrhea). Tonight I noticed her stool was almost completely liquid. I know with dogs, you can feed them rice when their sick, but what can you feed cats when their stomach is upset?

What can you feed a cat when..? Other Pet Discussions
    • cats are a little better than dogs about not getting loose stool since they dont eat as much junk off the ground and dont get super excited like dogs. i would be more concerned about something medical. save some of the stool and ask your vet about it. i would feed her catfood until then. you dont want to give her something that will make it worse.