need some advice about my cat she is loosing her hair?

I have a 3 year old cat and she has lost a patch of hair on her front leg her back leg and allot of the hair on her belly is gone and u just see pink skin. Would this be alleges she has because she dose get zits under her chin that's what the vet told…

I have a 3 year old cat and she has lost a patch of hair on her front leg her back leg and allot of the hair on her belly is gone and u just see pink skin. Would this be alleges she has because she dose get zits under her chin that's what the vet told…...
    Other Pet Discussions : need some advice about my cat she is loosing her hair?...

• need some advice about my cat she is loosing her hair?

need some advice about my cat she is loosing her hair? Other Pet Discussions
      I have a 3 year old cat and she has lost a patch of hair on her front leg her back leg and allot of the hair on her belly is gone and u just see pink skin. Would this be alleges she has because she dose get zits under her chin that's what the vet told us they were. I'm really concerd about her hair lose just wanted some advice before i call my vet thanks so much

need some advice about my cat she is loosing her hair? Other Pet Discussions
    • this could be a couple things.1. she is chewing her fur off because she has flees. It's common for cats to chew on their legs and stomach and they often become bald. 2. it can be because of stress.3. and it could be because of allergies. You can get an allergy test done but they are very expensive around 300 to 400. Avoid foods with chicken and try a food with Duck. Royal Canin offers a good allergy food for cats, you just need to ask your vet for it.Feline acne will not cause hair to fall out in clumps on the foot and tummy. Clean your cats chin with warm soapy water. rub it with a tooth brush. Than change her food dishes to stainless steel. This will help get rid of the acne.