My cat is pregnant but I can't feel any fetal movement. HELP!!!?

Her stomach is very squishy and there is two lumps that are very soft. Her nipples are swollen... I don't think she could have a phantom pregnancy because it's been almost 2 months. If she is pregnant which I am pretty sure she is than she is about to…

Her stomach is very squishy and there is two lumps that are very soft. Her nipples are swollen... I don't think she could have a phantom pregnancy because it's been almost 2 months. If she is pregnant which I am pretty sure she is than she is about to…...
    Other Pet Discussions : My cat is pregnant but I can't feel any fetal movement. HELP!!!?...

• My cat is pregnant but I can't feel any fetal movement. HELP!!!?

My cat is pregnant but I can't feel any fetal movement. HELP!!!? Other Pet Discussions
      Her stomach is very squishy and there is two lumps that are very soft. Her nipples are swollen... I don't think she could have a phantom pregnancy because it's been almost 2 months. If she is pregnant which I am pretty sure she is than she is about to give birth. But I am very concerned by how lumpy and soft her stomach is and the fact there is no movement. If it is a phantom pregnancy that happens to be longer than the average false pregnancy than I feel no need to go to the Vet because it will pass in time and is unnecessary. She did go outside about 2 months ago and mated with another male because we saw her when she was in heat with another male from up the street. If I am correct she is due in the beginning of April. Which is very soon... I should feel movement this late in the pregnancy. I am worried perhaps the kittens are dead because she has been doing allot of jumping and she could have killed them... I saw her jump from a tree on to a rock right on to her stomach!!! But the stomach keeps growing and she looks pregnant and is eating allot and her nipples are swollen... Help me!!!

My cat is pregnant but I can't feel any fetal movement. HELP!!!? Other Pet Discussions
    • I expected to see way more signs of pregnancy in my cat but she didn't have any movement, didn't nest etc to the point where i thought she had several more days to go and then one morning i woke up to 3 kittens. So don't worry if she isn't showing all the sings you think she should.

• Have you tried taking her to the vet?Waiting until she's due will likely result in tragedy. Take the cat to the vet and get their opinion. If she's full of dead kittens, that's VERY BAD.Get her spayed.