My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone

know what works?

My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone

know what works?...
    Other Pet Discussions : My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone...

• My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone

My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone Other Pet Discussions
      know what works?

My cats have diarriah for some reason - its the third day and I don't' know what to give them - does anyone Other Pet Discussions
    • you can give them some pepto bismal. you should call your vet for proper dosage. though with it going on for 3 days and if you don't know what is causing it you should take them in for a check up.

• First off, have you changed their food recently? Cats get used to eating the same thing day to day so when their food is switched it could cause their stomachs to become upset. I don't know how long that tends to last, though. As far as food, what do you feed them? I definitely wouldn't give them anything saucy or wet. I would pick a dry kibble with NO byproduct in it. Look at the ingredients--if it says byproduct, don't get it. Nutro is really good for cats. That's what my cats eat and they have never had diarrhea yet. (By the way, just because Science Diet is called Science Diet doesn't make it the best food. They use animal byproducts). They could be really sick, though. I don't think anything should have diarrhea for 3 days without getting checked, so I would call the vet NOW and make an appointment to have them checked. If you can talk to your vet, he may want you to explain their condition and he may suggest something you can give them, but I would call and check with the vet as soon as possible. Make sure they have plenty of water, too.