How long do i have to wait to give my dog a bath?

Okay, My shih tzu just got her stitches removed yesterday, and I want to make an appointment for her to get groomed, how long do I have to wait?

Okay, My shih tzu just got her stitches removed yesterday, and I want to make an appointment for her to get groomed, how long do I have to wait?...
    General Dog Discussions : How long do i have to wait to give my dog a bath?...

• How long do i have to wait to give my dog a bath?

How long do i have to wait to give my dog a bath? General Dog Discussions
      Okay, My shih tzu just got her stitches removed yesterday, and I want to make an appointment for her to get groomed, how long do I have to wait?

How long do i have to wait to give my dog a bath? General Dog Discussions
    • Look at the papers your vet gave you, which should indicate when it's safe to bathe your shih tzu. Otherwise, I would wait until the suture is sufficiently healed before I would bathe the dog. Better safe than sorry.

• It really depends on what the stitches were for. Major surgery stitches will heal slower than stitches for something minor. The paperwork from the vet should say, but if not, call the vet up and ask.

• Ohh, I have a shih tzu. I should phone the vet what did her op and ask them, I love my Banjo, The Shih tzu must be the ideal pet, mine is so dippy, fluffy, lovable and inteligent. In an afterlife, I want to come back as a shih tzu!

• it is always 10 to 14 days wait. Best thing of all to do is simply pick up the phone and call your dogs vets office and have the tech ask her doctor. The vet will know better than anyone on Yahoo Answers.