Can a dog be poisened but have it look like it was lymphoma?

My airdale tarrier died when he was less than two years old. He was diagnosed with lymphoma and then died 5 weeks later.I was just wondering if there could be any way that someone could have done it TO him. Like maybe someone poisoned him and made it…

My airdale tarrier died when he was less than two years old. He was diagnosed with lymphoma and then died 5 weeks later.I was just wondering if there could be any way that someone could have done it TO him. Like maybe someone poisoned him and made it…...
    General Dog Discussions : Can a dog be poisened but have it look like it was lymphoma?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can a dog be poisened but have it look like it was lymphoma?

Can a dog be poisened but have it look like it was lymphoma? General Dog Discussions
      My airdale tarrier died when he was less than two years old. He was diagnosed with lymphoma and then died 5 weeks later.I was just wondering if there could be any way that someone could have done it TO him. Like maybe someone poisoned him and made it look like lymphoma?We had a neighbor who really hated him...and it was just really strange that my puppy died so young and so quickly.Thoughts?Thanks!

Can a dog be poisened but have it look like it was lymphoma? General Dog Discussions
    • Sorry for your loss. Too many people dislike animals and are capable of harming them.Anything is possible, but I am not a doctor, so I am not 100% sure. The definitions for lymphoma are:lymph = The name given to tissue fluid that has entered lymph capillaries and is found in larger lymph vessels. It is alkaline, clear, and colorless, although lymph from the small intestine appears milky from the absorbed fats... Lymph passes through lymph nodes which contain macrophages (specialized cells) that ingest bacteria and foreign particles.-oma = suffix meaning tumorNow that you are armed with information, ask a vet or two what their professional opinion is.Hope that helps.Best wishes!