does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It?

doesnt bother him when itouch it. Does he have lyme disease and what is the treatment for lyme disease if he does have it.

does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It?

doesnt bother him when itouch it. Does he have lyme disease and what is the treatment for lyme disease if he does have it....
    General Dog Discussions : does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It?...

• does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It?

does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It? General Dog Discussions
      doesnt bother him when itouch it. Does he have lyme disease and what is the treatment for lyme disease if he does have it.

does my dog have lyme disease because he is limping all of a sudden on his front paw he didnt injury it. It? General Dog Discussions
    • Does he have other symptoms? because what you describe can be a number of things, if you have any suspicion or concern, i think you should take him to a vet, Lyme disease can present fever, swelling in the joints, swollen lymph nodes, loss of appetite, and other symptoms.

• It could be Lyme disease but it could be a variety of other things as well including, but not limited to, a soft-tissue injury, arthritis, or genetic defect. Take your dog to the vet so that it can get a proper diagnosis from a licensed veterinarian. If it turns out it is Lyme disease, the treatment is lengthy round of Doxycycline and any additional treatment that may be required if the disease has progressed.If it turns out the dog does not have Lyme, then be sure you get on a good flea and tick preventative to avoid worrying about Lyme disease in the future.