Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area?

I have two small dogs and I need to find a good groomer, but am having a difficult time in my area.

Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area?

I have two small dogs and I need to find a good groomer, but am having a difficult time in my area....
    General Dog Discussions : Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area?...

• Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area?

Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area? General Dog Discussions
      I have two small dogs and I need to find a good groomer, but am having a difficult time in my area.

Can someone please tell me of a good dog groomer in the Southwest Las Vegas area? General Dog Discussions
    • call the local vets and ask for recommendations, some even have in house groomers. Or ask nighbors, co-workers who have dogs that need regular grooming for recommendations. You can also google for groomers in your area. Most will have a place where you can post a review and see what other customers say about them.