How much does it cost per year for a Samoyed puppy?

We are most likely getting it from a breeder who has all there shots done and 2 year warranty on common health problems.I want to know how much it will cost for everything togather. Food, Vet, Toys, Kennel, grooming, etc.Also anygood websites on them?

We are most likely getting it from a breeder who has all there shots done and 2 year warranty on common health problems.I want to know how much it will cost for everything togather. Food, Vet, Toys, Kennel, grooming, etc.Also anygood websites on them?...
    General Dog Discussions : How much does it cost per year for a Samoyed puppy?...

• How much does it cost per year for a Samoyed puppy?

How much does it cost per year for a Samoyed puppy? General Dog Discussions
      We are most likely getting it from a breeder who has all there shots done and 2 year warranty on common health problems.I want to know how much it will cost for everything togather. Food, Vet, Toys, Kennel, grooming, etc.Also anygood websites on them?

How much does it cost per year for a Samoyed puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • Cost of owning a dog 1st yearPurchase Price=$1000Food=$500Vacinations=$150Vet bills=$400Spay/neuter=200Bed=$150Treats=$100Chew bones=$150Bowls=$25Collar=$20Leash=$20Trainning=$450Fence=$1500Vitamins=$75Flea Control=$200Heartworm=$100Shampoo=$25Grooming=$400Grooming Tools=$250Dental Care=$40Stain Cleaner=$75Waste Disposal=$50Trainning aids=$300Deworming=$30Boarding=200Crate=$150Approx 6,600 the 1st year!Approx Year cost, $2485.00!Approx Total over the life of a 14 year old dog $38,905.00Samoyeds are intelligent, gentle, friendly, loyal and affectionate. Sammys have none of the aggressiveness found in other sled dogs. The breed loves people, especially children and makes an outstanding family pet. However Sammys have a reputation for stubbornness that is not fully deserved. They need early socialization and obedience training that must be started when they are young puppies. Training must be carefully and sensitively undertaken by ensuring that the Samoyed understands what is required. All training must be done using food and praise and never through physical enforcement. If you try jerking a Sammy around by his lead and collar then you will create a stubborn dog. Sammy’s have a great sense of humour and often seem to be laughing at you while failing to understand a standard command. Persevere and you will be rewarded. Samoyeds can bark a lot and make pretty good watchdogs but since they like everybody, they will cheerfully welcome burglars. Sammys do fine with novice or first time dog owners

• i would think twice about buying from a reputable breeder they are all puppymills that sell pups that have alot of health problems later in life...before you decide read this site on reputable breeders..http://www.pbs.org/wnet/nature/episodes/dogs-that-changed-the-world/selective-breeding-problems/1281/