how to treat a dog with a pinkish reddish eye?

okay. i have a healthy 8 year old maltese. and she has red eyes and she used to have the clearest eyes. and she;s starting to get black stuff on her cornea.. she used to squint, but now anymore. but i dont know if i should use the eye drops like the…

okay. i have a healthy 8 year old maltese. and she has red eyes and she used to have the clearest eyes. and she;s starting to get black stuff on her cornea.. she used to squint, but now anymore. but i dont know if i should use the eye drops like the…...
    General Dog Discussions : how to treat a dog with a pinkish reddish eye?...

• how to treat a dog with a pinkish reddish eye?

how to treat a dog with a pinkish reddish eye? General Dog Discussions
      okay. i have a healthy 8 year old maltese. and she has red eyes and she used to have the clearest eyes. and she;s starting to get black stuff on her cornea.. she used to squint, but now anymore. but i dont know if i should use the eye drops like the saline eyedrops would that get rid of it?? i dont want to be going to the vet if i can just help her at home.

how to treat a dog with a pinkish reddish eye? General Dog Discussions
    • I always say ask your vet ,,,,but I had a bichon with runny eyes and went to www.earthclinic.com they advised apple cider vinegar in the water just a tiny cap full or in the food....my dogs eyes cleared up! my friends bichon eyes stains cleared up....my friends pug's bumps cleared up ...go to that web site..... explains how to give it and what it might clear up.....worked for me.......