Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered?

My yorkie is getting fixed tomorrow and I just noticed he has a rotting baby tooth that never came out. He is 7 months old. And I believe this tooth is the source of his awful bad breath and his reluctance to chewing his food. Do you think both…

Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered?

My yorkie is getting fixed tomorrow and I just noticed he has a rotting baby tooth that never came out. He is 7 months old. And I believe this tooth is the source of his awful bad breath and his reluctance to chewing his food. Do you think both…...
    General Dog Discussions : Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered?...

• Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered?

Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered? General Dog Discussions
      My yorkie is getting fixed tomorrow and I just noticed he has a rotting baby tooth that never came out. He is 7 months old. And I believe this tooth is the source of his awful bad breath and his reluctance to chewing his food. Do you think both procedures will be able to be done at one visit?

Will the vet be able to remove a rotting baby tooth from my yorkie when he is neutered? General Dog Discussions
    • It should not be a problem.As for the bad breath, a raw diet will fix that for the rest of his life. http://www.rawmeatybones.com/I feed my dog raw, and I think it's the best thing for her teeth, as well as her general health.

• Absolutely..get it done now. The vets often do things like this at once rather than have to deal with an unhappy dog or another sedation. That is why they cut nails while the dogs are under anesthesia!

• Of course they will!We *always* pull residing baby teeth at the same time as spays/neuters! No worries at all! Your dog is going under anesthesia anyways, so it makes sense to have it all done in one shot. Good luck to your bundle tomorrow!!

• yes just tell the vet and if they say no, reminisse on all of the good times eating your delicious yorkie chocolate bar. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm >breath< Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm