My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time.

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal? General Dog Discussions
      I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time.

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi,Females get the spay surgery, which removes the ovaries and uterus, and will keep your dog from getting pregnant while a neuter surgery removes a male dog's testicles and will keep your dog from impregnating another dog.Here's more info about the matter:http://dogtime.com/spay-neuter.htmlHope this helps.