My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time.

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?...

• My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal?

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal? General Dog Discussions
      I took him to the vet and he said the wound was healing to give him time.

My dog was neutered 7 days ago and he is still not walking, urinating or having bowel movements is it normal? General Dog Discussions
    • Hi,Females get the spay surgery, which removes the ovaries and uterus, and will keep your dog from getting pregnant while a neuter surgery removes a male dog's testicles and will keep your dog from impregnating another dog.Here's more info about the matter:http://dogtime.com/spay-neuter.htmlHope this helps.