Does anyone dog have cancer in bladder if so what can I expect?

My dog has signs of cancer in bladder ,I know he has it ,.... I am prepering myself to make his life comfortable can anyone suggest anything or what to expectbladder infection has been singled out already have him tested

My dog has signs of cancer in bladder ,I know he has it ,.... I am prepering myself to make his life comfortable can anyone suggest anything or what to expectbladder infection has been singled out already have him tested ...
    General Dog Discussions : Does anyone dog have cancer in bladder if so what can I expect?...

• Does anyone dog have cancer in bladder if so what can I expect?

Does anyone dog have cancer in bladder if so what can I expect? General Dog Discussions
      My dog has signs of cancer in bladder ,I know he has it ,.... I am prepering myself to make his life comfortable can anyone suggest anything or what to expectbladder infection has been singled out already have him tested

Does anyone dog have cancer in bladder if so what can I expect? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes my dog has bladder cancer, she was very nervous antsy laid down very carefully if we touched her where her kidneys are she would yelp so we took her to the Vet and the vet did a bladder scope on her and it turned out to be cancer. she gave her 6 months to live . she put her Piroxicam 2 mg/ml Suspension she has to take this for the rest of her life. this is a compound of different medicines and very few places compounds medications but after being on this medication for a month she is her old self, playing fetch ,running around, playing with her sister etc. the Vet was very happy to see how much she had improved I said now I'll give her a year or more, unfortunately there is no cure for her cancer and we know it will get worse in time but right now we are letting her have lots of fun and showering her with lots of love, she is 13.