What the hell is happening to my dogs?

So I have over 15 chihuahuas(yes I know). They have always been healty always since the day they were born. Since the day they were born I have always feeded them Beneful. Recently maybe 6 months ago they started getting this weird pains. Not all of them…

So I have over 15 chihuahuas(yes I know). They have always been healty always since the day they were born. Since the day they were born I have always feeded them Beneful. Recently maybe 6 months ago they started getting this weird pains. Not all of them…...
    General Dog Discussions : What the hell is happening to my dogs?...

• What the hell is happening to my dogs?

What the hell is happening to my dogs? General Dog Discussions
      So I have over 15 chihuahuas(yes I know). They have always been healty always since the day they were born. Since the day they were born I have always feeded them Beneful. Recently maybe 6 months ago they started getting this weird pains. Not all of them though maybe like 5 of them. Anyway they get this sudden pains. For example Kiseki a white male suddenly starts yelping whimpering in pain and opening his mouth sort of like if a tooth hurt or if he bit his tounge. He is around 8 months old. The same thing happens to Yuki his brother. This also happens to Trump a year old male. Trump also gets this weird leg spams. Siddenly it goes stiff and he cries in pain and walks it off. Same thing happens to another 2 females. Their limbs suddenly become stiff and they are unable to move them and they cry in pain I have not taken them to the vet since there are so many of them and they get this pains maybe 5 times a week or more I don't know what it is. I've checked them opened their mouth looked at their limbs bit they seem normal and after awhile they play like if nothing happened. They ARE NOT INBREED OR DEFECTIVE I DO NOT OWN A PUPPY MILL IVE NEVER SOLD ONE OF MY DOGS. I simply have so many because I'm a crazy dog lady I guess. I also have 2 crabs a canary and chikens. I also pick up dogs from the street and keep them in my home as pets. They don't get mistreatead and they are very happy. I repeat I WILL GET THEM TO A VET but I just want ur opinion on what could be happening. THE DOGS DO NOT MIX WITH THE CHIKENS AT ALL. THEY DO NOT EAT AVIAL POOP THAT I KNOW OF. ALSO ONE OF MY DOGS IS GAY HE KEEPS TRYING TO RAPE YUKI. LIKE HARDCORE HIS THING COMES OUT AND ALL IS THIS POSSIBLE CAN THEY A MALE RAPE ANOTHER MALE IN HIS BUM? IM NOT TROLLING I SWEAR TO GOD.I don't live alone my family helps take care of them they are the families pets. And yes I can afford to take them all to the vet. But I just want to know what you guys think:)

What the hell is happening to my dogs? General Dog Discussions
    • If you have to many dogs to afford to take them to a vet there lays the problem...sounds like there are too many of them for you to be able to handle & they all should be seen by a vet. What you are describing could be many things and none of them good. Call the human society or somewhere like that for assistance with this issue.

• If Trump, Yuki and Kiseki are related, d'you not think it could be a genetic issue?The food is unlikely to be causing leg pains.Maybe they've contracted something from the dogs you bring into your home from the street. I'd suggest you take one of the dogs to the vets and see what's going on. You're likely to need to take every one of your dogs in once you find out what's wrong.Dogs aren't gay or lesbian. They're dogs. Humping can either be a dominance thing or a hormone thing. Your dogs are 8 months old, if they're all related. That's about the age dogs will start testing boundaries and pushing for that "top dog" position in the dog pack. Just stop your dog from humping before it becomes a habit. It doesn't really matter why he's doing it.

• I haven't the faintest idea what's going on with your dogs because although food might affect their tummies - it certainly shouldn't be affecting their limbs?My best advice re 'over 15 Chis' is it's high time you started waking up and stopped hoarding. Which is what you are doing. Even if they are not inbred now, unless all these dogs have been neutered, this is exactly what's going to start happening and rather than 15, you'll have double that number in the blink of an eye. Allowing numbers to creep up can happen, but it shouldn't. There is help out there via the Breed Club who should be able to help you get your numbers down to a more sensible level."I have never sold one of my dogs' - well, with respect, you should have, before things got to this point. Could it be, given they probably make a heck of a racket at times, a neighbour is actually poisoning them?