my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...?

the lump could be moved and till now the lump is still there...the size is still the same from the day i noticed it was there...my dog is taking medicine for the allergy of her ear so is it because of the antibiotics that cause her to have that lump or…

my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...?

the lump could be moved and till now the lump is still there...the size is still the same from the day i noticed it was there...my dog is taking medicine for the allergy of her ear so is it because of the antibiotics that cause her to have that lump or…...
    General Dog Discussions : my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...?...

• my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...?

my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...? General Dog Discussions
      the lump could be moved and till now the lump is still there...the size is still the same from the day i noticed it was there...my dog is taking medicine for the allergy of her ear so is it because of the antibiotics that cause her to have that lump or is it an infection....???could it go away??? if there are vets in this community please help...or any other dog owners....thank you

my dog is 4 years old and have a lump near her right thigh...just contracted it 4 days ago ...? General Dog Discussions
    • PLease take your dog to the vet TODAY A mast cell tumor is a fast-growing mass that can be removed in its entirety with no complications - if you get it in time, with clear margins. Make sure you go to a the best surgeon you can find, and quickly. These things can pop up literally overnight, but if treated immediately, your dog can make a complete recovery. Assume the worst, and get it looked at at. I hope it's just a bug bite, but if it's a mast cell tumor, you need to go right away. Good luck

• Many lumps are simply fatty tumors called Lipomas, usually rather large, soft and quite moveable, however all lumps should be needle aspirated to make sure there are no cancer cells. The sooner a lump that is cancerous is diagnosed, the more likely the cure. Waiting too long and hoping it will go away can be seriously dangerous.I've had two dogs that displayed soft lipomas throughout their life, but every time I saw a new one, I'd get a needle biopsy done to make sure.