My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days?

before we realized bugs infested her dog food (we think they are grain beetles since they are commonly found in dog food and look very similar). Is it possible that she could have gotten an allergic reaction to the bugs in her food? If so, what can we do…

My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days?

before we realized bugs infested her dog food (we think they are grain beetles since they are commonly found in dog food and look very similar). Is it possible that she could have gotten an allergic reaction to the bugs in her food? If so, what can we do…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days?...

• My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days?

My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days? General Dog Discussions
      before we realized bugs infested her dog food (we think they are grain beetles since they are commonly found in dog food and look very similar). Is it possible that she could have gotten an allergic reaction to the bugs in her food? If so, what can we do about it?

My dog seems to have a swollen sublingual gland (on both sides) which appeared a few days? General Dog Discussions