I can feel and hear noises in my 9 week old Labrador Retriever's stomach?

I have already wormed her, but could the problem still be worms? She was pretty infested before. I can hear noises that sounds like gas in her belly, but its gone on for the last week of which I've owned her. What on earth could this be, aside from gas?…

I have already wormed her, but could the problem still be worms? She was pretty infested before. I can hear noises that sounds like gas in her belly, but its gone on for the last week of which I've owned her. What on earth could this be, aside from gas?…...
    General Dog Discussions : I can feel and hear noises in my 9 week old Labrador Retriever's stomach?...

• I can feel and hear noises in my 9 week old Labrador Retriever's stomach?

I can feel and hear noises in my 9 week old Labrador Retriever's stomach? General Dog Discussions
      I have already wormed her, but could the problem still be worms? She was pretty infested before. I can hear noises that sounds like gas in her belly, but its gone on for the last week of which I've owned her. What on earth could this be, aside from gas? When I lie my hand on her belly I can feel movement. We use Ivermectin, vet recommended it, for worming of all kinds of worms, including heart worm. Does anyone know what this could be?

I can feel and hear noises in my 9 week old Labrador Retriever's stomach? General Dog Discussions
    • Most of the time it's digestion. My dogs tummy does that too. If you are really concerned, take her to the vet. Only your vet will know for sure. If the de worming didn't work, your vet will be able to treat her himself.

• I had a German Shepherd that had a noisy gut all her life. There was nothing wrong with her, she didn't vomit or anything, it was just noisy digestive sounds. One night I even thought she had had puppies! (it was just her gut). Take a stool sample in next time your puppy gets shots, to be sure all the worms are gone. Also make sure you feed a high quality puppy food with no corn or wheat. Labs can have sensitive stomachs. Have fun with your new pup!