What do you do when your dog is allergic to panacur wormer?

My dog is really sick after I gave her wormer. She wont walk, eat, drink or anything else. I have to force food down her and carry her outside. We took her to the vet last time and they didnt help just ended up in $500 of medicine that wasnt needed.

My dog is really sick after I gave her wormer. She wont walk, eat, drink or anything else. I have to force food down her and carry her outside. We took her to the vet last time and they didnt help just ended up in $500 of medicine that wasnt needed....
    General Dog Discussions : What do you do when your dog is allergic to panacur wormer?...

• What do you do when your dog is allergic to panacur wormer?

What do you do when your dog is allergic to panacur wormer? General Dog Discussions
      My dog is really sick after I gave her wormer. She wont walk, eat, drink or anything else. I have to force food down her and carry her outside. We took her to the vet last time and they didnt help just ended up in $500 of medicine that wasnt needed.

What do you do when your dog is allergic to panacur wormer? General Dog Discussions
    • Some dogs do react to Panacur in this way.Panacur is only one of several good wormers and each have different active ingredients so hopefully something like Drontal or Milbemax might suit instead.

• Do not use panacur again on her. Try Drontal + or another brand next time. if she is really poorly then you should get her to a vet. make sure she has fluids as well and not just food. Use a syringe if you need to.