Can a dog be de-wormed more than once in a year? What about other vacinations?

Can a dog be vaccinated more than once with the same vaccination? Can they be de-wormed more then once?And is there a certain age where a dog can't be spayed/neutered anymore?Thanks

Can a dog be vaccinated more than once with the same vaccination? Can they be de-wormed more then once?And is there a certain age where a dog can't be spayed/neutered anymore?Thanks...
    General Dog Discussions : Can a dog be de-wormed more than once in a year? What about other vacinations?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Can a dog be de-wormed more than once in a year? What about other vacinations?

Can a dog be de-wormed more than once in a year? What about other vacinations? General Dog Discussions
      Can a dog be vaccinated more than once with the same vaccination? Can they be de-wormed more then once?And is there a certain age where a dog can't be spayed/neutered anymore?Thanks

Can a dog be de-wormed more than once in a year? What about other vacinations? General Dog Discussions
    • 1) Vaccines needed to be kept updated. So, I believe the answer's yes - a dog can be vaccinated more than once with the same vaccine. There are some vaccines that needed to be given once a year, something like that.2) If I remember correctly, my vet said that a dog could be de-wormed every few monthes. If your dog goes to public dog parks often, or some other areas that a dog can be easily exposed to worms, he/she would need de-wormers more frequently. Ask your vet about how often you should give your dog de-wormers. Maybe just drop by the vet's office and talk to the assistants, they are very knowledgeable as well.3) I did some search for you, and I did not see any answers regarding to "how old is too old for spaying/neutering a dog"However, generally, a dog can be neutered/spayed at at least 5 monthes old. I guess dogs can be neutered and spayed anytime after that. But it is recommanded to get them neutered/spayed at 5-6 monthes to reduce the chances of any medical or behavioral problems.Hope these help.