hi!! ask about Leishmaniasis....?

hi everyone! My dog has the Leishmaniasis and i don't know what should I do...Someone told me that in Germany there is a medicine for this disease, but in italy (where I live) there isn't yet... is this true? how much does it cost?thanks a lot!!!

hi everyone! My dog has the Leishmaniasis and i don't know what should I do...Someone told me that in Germany there is a medicine for this disease, but in italy (where I live) there isn't yet... is this true? how much does it cost?thanks a lot!!!...
    Deutsch Hund Diskussionen : hi!! ask about Leishmaniasis....?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• hi!! ask about Leishmaniasis....?

hi!! ask about Leishmaniasis....? Deutsch Hund Diskussionen
      hi everyone! My dog has the Leishmaniasis and i don't know what should I do...Someone told me that in Germany there is a medicine for this disease, but in italy (where I live) there isn't yet... is this true? how much does it cost?thanks a lot!!!

hi!! ask about Leishmaniasis....? Deutsch Hund Diskussionen
    • Yes, there are medications for it available. Actually I think they should be available in Italy too. I actually have to ask someone I know with a dog that has Leishmaniasis what the medications are called. One is rather expensive - for very severe cases. And the other is rather cheap. You can email me over yahoo with your email address because I don´t really know when I will be able to talk to her. (And if the questions is closed I need a way to write to you.) Was your dog tested by the way? If yes what are the results (how high is the titer)? I know some people who are rather knowledgeable about this because I have a dog from Greece and the organization I´ve got the dog from is very helpful with this stuff.