Is it normal for a dog to be sleepy after a rabies shot?

I just took my 3 year old english pointer the to vet for her rabies shot that she gets every 3 years. This is the first time I have taken her to the vet sine I adopted her 2 years ago from a shelter so I don't know whats normals for her. Is it normal for…

I just took my 3 year old english pointer the to vet for her rabies shot that she gets every 3 years. This is the first time I have taken her to the vet sine I adopted her 2 years ago from a shelter so I don't know whats normals for her. Is it normal for…...
    General Dog Discussions : Is it normal for a dog to be sleepy after a rabies shot?...

• Is it normal for a dog to be sleepy after a rabies shot?

Is it normal for a dog to be sleepy after a rabies shot? General Dog Discussions
      I just took my 3 year old english pointer the to vet for her rabies shot that she gets every 3 years. This is the first time I have taken her to the vet sine I adopted her 2 years ago from a shelter so I don't know whats normals for her. Is it normal for them to be drowsy after that kind of shot?

Is it normal for a dog to be sleepy after a rabies shot? General Dog Discussions
    • Yes a rabies shot can make your dog a little drowsy. It might also have to do with your dog being under stress, lack of sleep, or just over exhausted.