My dog is more slobbery and leavin like a little foam in the water he drinks.?

Yesterday he got his ears cropped and the vet gave him some oral medication today around 2 for pain relief. He's a 2 month pitbull puppy is this normal or should I call the vet tomorrow. His rabies shot is due the 20 of this month I'm thinking its the…

Yesterday he got his ears cropped and the vet gave him some oral medication today around 2 for pain relief. He's a 2 month pitbull puppy is this normal or should I call the vet tomorrow. His rabies shot is due the 20 of this month I'm thinking its the…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog is more slobbery and leavin like a little foam in the water he drinks.?...

• My dog is more slobbery and leavin like a little foam in the water he drinks.?

My dog is more slobbery and leavin like a little foam in the water he drinks.? General Dog Discussions
      Yesterday he got his ears cropped and the vet gave him some oral medication today around 2 for pain relief. He's a 2 month pitbull puppy is this normal or should I call the vet tomorrow. His rabies shot is due the 20 of this month I'm thinking its the medication, any thoughts?

My dog is more slobbery and leavin like a little foam in the water he drinks.? General Dog Discussions
    • extensive salavation post op an anesthetic procedure is normal from 24-48 hrs. As long as hes pooping, peeing, eating, and drinking well, he's fine. Pain meds can make them droopy and he may seem lethargicI just saved you an office visit. youre fuckin welcome^_^ have a nice day

• Yes, it's most likely a side effect of the medication. You may want to call the vet tomorrow, just to check in. Couldn't hurt.Since you mentioned the rabies shot, don't worry about rabies. If the salvation and foaming at the mouth was due to rabies, your dog would have shown other signs of being very ill days ago.