How much Pedilite do you give an 11 lb dog to help with dehydration?

I have a small dog that is ill and just want to keep her from getting dehydrated befor I get her to the Vet in the morning.

I have a small dog that is ill and just want to keep her from getting dehydrated befor I get her to the Vet in the morning....
    General Dog Discussions : How much Pedilite do you give an 11 lb dog to help with dehydration?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• How much Pedilite do you give an 11 lb dog to help with dehydration?

How much Pedilite do you give an 11 lb dog to help with dehydration? General Dog Discussions
      I have a small dog that is ill and just want to keep her from getting dehydrated befor I get her to the Vet in the morning.

How much Pedilite do you give an 11 lb dog to help with dehydration? General Dog Discussions
    • You can get Pedialyte at the local grocery store, it specially formulated for replacing electrolytes lost in vomiting and diarhea cases which causes dehydration.See if she will lap liquids on her own. If not a few dropper fulls at a time inside the cheek every couple of hours. You could do the same with salt-free chicken broth or just plain water til you get her into the vet tomorrow am.