how can my puppy live with the fact it drank milk with mastisis?

my dog dixie had a litter of 7 puppies and all but one died of mastisis poisining and the one that is left is getting sicker by the minute.i do not want my dog to die, it will not eat or poo so i can not imagin the way it feals or how long it has left.if…

my dog dixie had a litter of 7 puppies and all but one died of mastisis poisining and the one that is left is getting sicker by the minute.i do not want my dog to die, it will not eat or poo so i can not imagin the way it feals or how long it has left.if…...
    General Dog Discussions : how can my puppy live with the fact it drank milk with mastisis?...

• how can my puppy live with the fact it drank milk with mastisis?

how can my puppy live with the fact it drank milk with mastisis? General Dog Discussions
      my dog dixie had a litter of 7 puppies and all but one died of mastisis poisining and the one that is left is getting sicker by the minute.i do not want my dog to die, it will not eat or poo so i can not imagin the way it feals or how long it has left.if you can help me with this please.it will be very helpfullthank you, Nicole

how can my puppy live with the fact it drank milk with mastisis? General Dog Discussions
    • This is a VET ISSUE. Get on the phone and get the puppy over to the vet in the next hour with an emergency appointment.Nobody on the internet is going to be able to do for your dog what YOU need to do. Both the mother and the pup need to get in. Waiting for something to get better is only going to end up with dead dogs. Your 'puppy' doesn't need to deal with the 'fact' it drank the milk. YOU as owner need to get on the ball and get them some help.