How much Malox or Milk of Mag can I give a ten lb cat?

I saw that I could give milk of mag or malox to my cat who is having some acid reflux... and I am wondering how much I can give him. He weighs 10lbs.

I saw that I could give milk of mag or malox to my cat who is having some acid reflux... and I am wondering how much I can give him. He weighs 10lbs....
    General Dog Discussions : How much Malox or Milk of Mag can I give a ten lb cat?...

• How much Malox or Milk of Mag can I give a ten lb cat?

How much Malox or Milk of Mag can I give a ten lb cat? General Dog Discussions
      I saw that I could give milk of mag or malox to my cat who is having some acid reflux... and I am wondering how much I can give him. He weighs 10lbs.

How much Malox or Milk of Mag can I give a ten lb cat? General Dog Discussions
    • I would ask the vet first. I was told by a vet that we should not give dogs or cats people medicine because many contain hormones. I don't know if Malox or Milk of Magnesis have hormones, but I'd find out first.

• http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=0+1303+1459&aid=14335mg 2 times a day for antacids maalox, etc.but i would recommend: pepcide 2.5mg once per daytagamet 50mg 3 to 4 times a dayzantac 2.5 to 20mg twice daily