what is a home remedy for getting ride of worms in your puppy?

I have a 10 week old puppy that i have spoiled rotten a lil 2 rotten and now he has worms, What are some home remedies i can use to get rid of them?

I have a 10 week old puppy that i have spoiled rotten a lil 2 rotten and now he has worms, What are some home remedies i can use to get rid of them?...
    General Dog Discussions : what is a home remedy for getting ride of worms in your puppy?...

• what is a home remedy for getting ride of worms in your puppy?

what is a home remedy for getting ride of worms in your puppy? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 10 week old puppy that i have spoiled rotten a lil 2 rotten and now he has worms, What are some home remedies i can use to get rid of them?

what is a home remedy for getting ride of worms in your puppy? General Dog Discussions
    • Odds are your puppy got the worms from its mother and not from you. Most puppies have roundworms. You can deworm the puppy with a liquid dewormer called Piperzine. Its found in feed stores that sell hay/livestock food/medications. There are directions on the bottle for dogs/cats. If your puppy has other types of worms, you'll need other types of dewormers. Tapeworms require a different medication than round worms do. A good dewormer called Drontal can be purchsed online. It's not cheap, but cheaper than going to a vet. You should deworm the puppy now, and then again in 3-4 weeks. Also, be sure you get your puppy vaccinated. These can be purchased at feed stores, too. Your puppy should have 4 sets of shots, each 3 weeks apart.