Please anybody I need help to get rid of hookworms in yard?

Hi everyone I just found out yesterday that my dog has very bad hookworms from the vet. but now i need to know what can i use in the yard to get rid it of it? I live in Florida. Any Help would be greatfull. Thank you.

Hi everyone I just found out yesterday that my dog has very bad hookworms from the vet. but now i need to know what can i use in the yard to get rid it of it? I live in Florida. Any Help would be greatfull. Thank you....
    General Dog Discussions : Please anybody I need help to get rid of hookworms in yard?...

• Please anybody I need help to get rid of hookworms in yard?

Please anybody I need help to get rid of hookworms in yard? General Dog Discussions
      Hi everyone I just found out yesterday that my dog has very bad hookworms from the vet. but now i need to know what can i use in the yard to get rid it of it? I live in Florida. Any Help would be greatfull. Thank you.

Please anybody I need help to get rid of hookworms in yard? General Dog Discussions
    • Does your dog just use one area of the yard to go to the bathroom. If so just pour boiling water in that area and it should kill the eggs. ALso clean up feces promptly after he goes outside and dig up some of the dirt under it so no pieces get left behind.