My 3 month old Chihuahua might have Cherry Eye?

It's been a week and my 3 month old Chihuahua might have cherry eye. I've looked up pictures about "Cherry eye" and it looks just like the one my puppy has. Does she need surgery? Will some eye drops fix it? Please I'm worried sick!

It's been a week and my 3 month old Chihuahua might have cherry eye. I've looked up pictures about "Cherry eye" and it looks just like the one my puppy has. Does she need surgery? Will some eye drops fix it? Please I'm worried sick!...
    General Dog Discussions : My 3 month old Chihuahua might have Cherry Eye?...

• My 3 month old Chihuahua might have Cherry Eye?

My 3 month old Chihuahua might have Cherry Eye? General Dog Discussions
      It's been a week and my 3 month old Chihuahua might have cherry eye. I've looked up pictures about "Cherry eye" and it looks just like the one my puppy has. Does she need surgery? Will some eye drops fix it? Please I'm worried sick!

My 3 month old Chihuahua might have Cherry Eye? General Dog Discussions
    • Sometime, it will go away on it's own. In severe cases they made need a lot of medication, or surgery. I would suggest taking your dog to the vet (and also do more research) and they'll tell you what to do! Good luck with your chi!(: