My staffordshire terrier has bumps on his body?

There is no hair on these bumps theuy are all sizes the biggest one we know of is on his elbow on his front leg. When we got him he hardly had any hair on him (mostly his head) and we fixed that, we seen them for a while now they don't itch or bother…

There is no hair on these bumps theuy are all sizes the biggest one we know of is on his elbow on his front leg. When we got him he hardly had any hair on him (mostly his head) and we fixed that, we seen them for a while now they don't itch or bother…...
    General Dog Discussions : My staffordshire terrier has bumps on his body?...

• My staffordshire terrier has bumps on his body?

My staffordshire terrier has bumps on his body? General Dog Discussions
      There is no hair on these bumps theuy are all sizes the biggest one we know of is on his elbow on his front leg. When we got him he hardly had any hair on him (mostly his head) and we fixed that, we seen them for a while now they don't itch or bother him, I would like a little bit of information, (what is it called, is this normal, is it cancer?) thank you! :)

My staffordshire terrier has bumps on his body? General Dog Discussions
    • Well, if it's lots of small bumps every where that very recently came up, it could be hives. Here is a good pic. http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=dog%20with%20hives&sa=N&biw=320&bih=356&sei=-3tmT8-vG47hsQLi8LS2Dw#i=12 . In which case, a few days of benadryl may clear it up. Give 1 mg per lbs twice a day. The OTC pills are usually 25mg per pill. (50lbs dog=2 pills...ect). It is pretty safe but may make him sleepy.If it is areas of hair loss with some bumpy skin in them, it is most likely demodectic mange and you will need the vet to treat it. This is a extreme example, but it's kinda the idea. http://www.google.com/search?tbm=isch&source=mog&hl=en&gl=us&client=safari&tab=wi&q=demodectic%20mange&sa=N&biw=320&bih=416#i=139