Heart oddity in my small dog.?

I have a 3 yr old corgi mix. I have taken him to two vets (including KSU vet hospital) and they found that he has a split S1. I have learned a lot and found that this usually happens in giant breed dogs but Cliff is only 30lbs give or take. Has any one…

I have a 3 yr old corgi mix. I have taken him to two vets (including KSU vet hospital) and they found that he has a split S1. I have learned a lot and found that this usually happens in giant breed dogs but Cliff is only 30lbs give or take. Has any one…...
    General Dog Discussions : Heart oddity in my small dog.?...

• Heart oddity in my small dog.?

Heart oddity in my small dog.? General Dog Discussions
      I have a 3 yr old corgi mix. I have taken him to two vets (including KSU vet hospital) and they found that he has a split S1. I have learned a lot and found that this usually happens in giant breed dogs but Cliff is only 30lbs give or take. Has any one heard of this in a large breed or other wise? The vets don't seem worried as his heart is not inlarged or anythng but is there anything I should do or give him? He does not tier easily and acts like a normal active dog.I don't care what the vets say. I want to know what people have done to help their dog's heart? extra taurine etc.

Heart oddity in my small dog.? General Dog Discussions
    • My pup had some heart problems so my vet recommended a vet cardiologist. Apparently there are vets that specialize in cardiology this might be a good way to go to put you at ease.