BEWARE of what you feed your pets!?

BEWARE of what you feed your pets! After talking with Pet World last month when buying a 40lb bag of food for my girls, they assured me that that brand was not on the recall list. Had it not been for my vet who called me and informed me last night that…

BEWARE of what you feed your pets! After talking with Pet World last month when buying a 40lb bag of food for my girls, they assured me that that brand was not on the recall list. Had it not been for my vet who called me and informed me last night that…...
    General Dog Discussions : BEWARE of what you feed your pets!?...

• BEWARE of what you feed your pets!?

BEWARE of what you feed your pets!? General Dog Discussions
      BEWARE of what you feed your pets! After talking with Pet World last month when buying a 40lb bag of food for my girls, they assured me that that brand was not on the recall list. Had it not been for my vet who called me and informed me last night that it was the same brand on that list- I would never have known and kept feeling my girls pieces of plastic that the food contained.THANK GOD the girls are okay and Heidi's blood work from last week proved that, but please check and be careful of what you feed them. I never thought that I would be the one to buy a bad bag of food. Unfortunately in todays world, we even have to watch the things that we feed our precious pets. Check out this website to see if your brand is on there. The food I feed the girls is Made by Royal Canin- but Sensible Choice is the name of the food. Make sure you look it up by the maker of that food.http://www.accessdata.fda.gov/scripts/petfoodrecall/

BEWARE of what you feed your pets!? General Dog Discussions