my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds?

my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds . i just took her to the vet & she's small & looks like she can be 3 months . will she grow eventually to a normal size ? or what? my doggy's doctor said i would have to wait & say ; what do you think?…

my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds . i just took her to the vet & she's small & looks like she can be 3 months . will she grow eventually to a normal size ? or what? my doggy's doctor said i would have to wait & say ; what do you think?…...
    General Dog Discussions : my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds?...

• my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds?

my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds? General Dog Discussions
      my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds . i just took her to the vet & she's small & looks like she can be 3 months . will she grow eventually to a normal size ? or what? my doggy's doctor said i would have to wait & say ; what do you think?

my female pitbull puppy is 6 months & 14 pounds? General Dog Discussions
    • 14 pounds is tiny for a pit at 6 months!! The vet didn't seen to be concerned?? Wow, I'd get the opinion if another vet ASAP. She should be around 25 pounds! My 6 week old pit is already 8 pounds!

• You sure you have a Pit Bull *two words not one. Pit Bulls are a small to medium sized dog and females typically reach 45lb to 60lbs at the most. The fact that your dog is almost an adolescent, and is only 14 pounds puzzles me. Most likely, you have what you THINK is a Pit Bull Terrier.....At her age she should be around 25 to 30lbs.

• She should be about double that (25-30lbs).Can you post a picture? Either your dog is severely emaciated or you don't have an APBT or even a "pit bull" type dog.