how big are my dogs going to get?

we are guessing they are about 5-6 months oldthe male is 55lbs His paws are 4in long and almost 4 in wide.the female is 45lbs Hers are 3 1/2 long and 3 1/4 wide. they do still have a lot of puppy extra skin around their necks. they act like puppies in…

we are guessing they are about 5-6 months oldthe male is 55lbs His paws are 4in long and almost 4 in wide.the female is 45lbs Hers are 3 1/2 long and 3 1/4 wide. they do still have a lot of puppy extra skin around their necks. they act like puppies in…...
    General Dog Discussions : how big are my dogs going to get?...

• how big are my dogs going to get?

how big are my dogs going to get? General Dog Discussions
      we are guessing they are about 5-6 months oldthe male is 55lbs His paws are 4in long and almost 4 in wide.the female is 45lbs Hers are 3 1/2 long and 3 1/4 wide. they do still have a lot of puppy extra skin around their necks. they act like puppies in that they always want to play, they are curious and chew on everything (they have all their teeth in) Maybe they are in their awkward teens? His balls have no dropped yet. How much is it to get a DNA test? I dont REALLY wanna spend money on it.we found them-and took them in. We do not know what breed they are at all.http://s9.photobucket.com/albums/a61/crakingtoes/the%20pups/?action=view&current=DSC04625.jpg&newest=1

how big are my dogs going to get? General Dog Discussions
    • I am at least hoping that you know what kind of dogs you have (as in breed) so try researching the breed(s) and then you will have a general idea.Also the reason they "act like puppies in that they always want to play, they are curious and chew on everything" they are still puppies and will be having a lot of puppy in them until they are about 2 years old. You know you can train them NOT to chew on stuff you don't want to by doing what is called REDIRECTING them to what you do want them to chew on (like toys for example) it's also called TRAINING.If you want to know how much a dna test is try calling your vet and asking!

• It sounds like they are going to be large, at least 75-80lbs or more. I would bet on the more side.You should have them checked by a vet, his balls should have dropped by 6 months. DNA tests range from $69-$200 or so, depending on the type and where you get it from. The most accurate are the ones done by blood test, you most likely will need to have a vet do the test. The test will only tell you what the predominant breed is, not all breeds in their ancestry.