What would happen if i gave my dog a Tylenol pm?

She is a lab husky mix about 2 to 3 ft tall like 60lb mabey would she go to sleep and be hard to wake up or would it hurt herstop telling me not to give it to her im not i think she acendently ate one i droped on the floor she hasnt done anyhting yet so…

She is a lab husky mix about 2 to 3 ft tall like 60lb mabey would she go to sleep and be hard to wake up or would it hurt herstop telling me not to give it to her im not i think she acendently ate one i droped on the floor she hasnt done anyhting yet so…...
    General Dog Discussions : What would happen if i gave my dog a Tylenol pm?...

• What would happen if i gave my dog a Tylenol pm?

What would happen if i gave my dog a Tylenol pm? General Dog Discussions
      She is a lab husky mix about 2 to 3 ft tall like 60lb mabey would she go to sleep and be hard to wake up or would it hurt herstop telling me not to give it to her im not i think she acendently ate one i droped on the floor she hasnt done anyhting yet so im not sure

What would happen if i gave my dog a Tylenol pm? General Dog Discussions
    • Why would anyone want to give a dog a Tylenol pm? If you don't like the dog give it away to someone who will not abuse it! With thinking like this you do not need to have an animal of any kind.

• Why would you want to do this? Is she in pain?Tylenol are pretty strong drugs. I think you need to seek some veterinary advice before you attempt to give your dog any human medication. I personally wouldn't risk it.

• Tylenol is human medicationIt will harm your dog, that is what will happen, then you will be at the vet trying to make her well again.Spending a lot of money and she might not even make it.

• she will be fine. it may make her tired, it wont hurt her. my little jack russell terrier ate one because I dropped them so I called the vet...they said he would be fine. plus..I am going into vet school so like I said....she will be fine.

• Your question states "If I GAVE my dog Tylenol PM", which you are indicating that you are thinking about giving (or already gave) your dog Tylenol VOLUNTARILY. You didn't say that she may have accidentally eaten one, so don't be going off on people. Tylenol is very toxic to dogs. It causes unrepairable liver damage. If you think your dog has eaten one, contact your ER vet immediately.