i have a beagle collie how big can she get?

I had her to the vets about 2 weeks ago and she weighs 10 pounds at 9 weeks i'm not sure how big the collie is in her she looks like full beagle though that is the weird part..

I had her to the vets about 2 weeks ago and she weighs 10 pounds at 9 weeks i'm not sure how big the collie is in her she looks like full beagle though that is the weird part.....
    General Dog Discussions : i have a beagle collie how big can she get?...

• i have a beagle collie how big can she get?

i have a beagle collie how big can she get? General Dog Discussions
      I had her to the vets about 2 weeks ago and she weighs 10 pounds at 9 weeks i'm not sure how big the collie is in her she looks like full beagle though that is the weird part..

i have a beagle collie how big can she get? General Dog Discussions
    • It depends, of course, on which genes got passed by whom, but I wouldn't expect her to get too big. My beagle lab is only about 30 pounds. Take care and watch for signs of allergies, though. Beagles are bad fore that. I have to give mine benadryll every day.

• If she's 10 pounds at 9 weeks, she's not going to look like a full-blooded beagle for very long. I had a lab puppy that was 12 pounds at 8 weeks, and you know how big labs get. Most adult beagles don't get too much above 25 pounds when full-grown, so she's probably going to get pretty big if she weighs that much that early. As a wild guess just based on the average size of the dogs involved and how big she is now, I'd expect her to end up in the 40-60lb range, depending on how big her parents were, but it wouldn't surprise me if she got bigger than that.

• Well there different kinds and sizes of beagle. It your standard? Small or Bigger. Depends upon what beagle you have for one. Collie's well do you have a miniature or standard size collie. I have a dog that is beagle mixed with rottweiler & Shepard. She stayed the size of a smaller beagle. That cause her gene was dominate in beagle. Collie mixes sometime break the bank & get bigger do to their gene is the dominate one. Here try this. Go to your local vet. they normally have a dog chart on the wall by the weight sales. On the wall some where's in other vets. Take your dog with you. Look at the collie's & look at beagles. then you might get a pretty good idea how big your dog will get or how little the dog might stay. You can ask your vet or any vet questions on your family member. they be glad to help without costing you. A vet can also look at your dogs teeth if not puppy & tell you which dominate teeth are showing. that how I found out what my 4 dogs are. I guessed at first. found out I was wrong on 2. out of 9 breeds. By the vet looking at their teeth. they have blood tests as well. they are a little costly. Depends upon the vet & what they charge.