Solid Gold Wolf Cub ?

Okay so ive been round and round looking for a good food for my Lab 8 month 65lbs Pup after she had a reaction to Purina Pro Plan, I have her on Soild Gold Wolf Cub her skin seems to have cleared up and she has that great shine back along with more…

Solid Gold Wolf Cub ?

Okay so ive been round and round looking for a good food for my Lab 8 month 65lbs Pup after she had a reaction to Purina Pro Plan, I have her on Soild Gold Wolf Cub her skin seems to have cleared up and she has that great shine back along with more…...
    General Dog Discussions : Solid Gold Wolf Cub ?...

• Solid Gold Wolf Cub ?

Solid Gold Wolf Cub ? General Dog Discussions
      Okay so ive been round and round looking for a good food for my Lab 8 month 65lbs Pup after she had a reaction to Purina Pro Plan, I have her on Soild Gold Wolf Cub her skin seems to have cleared up and she has that great shine back along with more energy than before, well at least once to twice a week I take her over to my fathers house to let her play with his 18 month 97lbs german shep (they get along great and tire them slefs out wich is hard to do) he has his pup on Innova and seems to be doing really well on it considering for the first year of his life it was prescription food from the vet, No I know that the key with dog food is buy somthing that is good for the dog as well as what they do good on, well my pup seems to be doing well on the solid gold alot better than the Pro Plan but is it "good" for her ? After looking at the ingredients of the wolf cub it almost sounds good enough for me to eat in comparison with pro plans filler nightmare.

Solid Gold Wolf Cub ?

Solid Gold Wolf Cub ? General Dog Discussions
    • see, i dont get how dogs can get sick from food, or not eat it because they are used to another, i give my dogs a variety of foods and they never get sick and they are as healthy as they can be. i have a golden retriever and a miniture schnauzer