In boxer dogs do 2 males get along better or 2 females?

In the males 1 would be the father(1 yr old) and of course in the females 1 would be the mother(Almost 4). They get along fantastic! Never ever faught. I still bring my Boss to his parents house and they wrestle and run like crazy..he knows when we…

In the males 1 would be the father(1 yr old) and of course in the females 1 would be the mother(Almost 4). They get along fantastic! Never ever faught. I still bring my Boss to his parents house and they wrestle and run like crazy..he knows when we…...
    General Dog Discussions : In boxer dogs do 2 males get along better or 2 females?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• In boxer dogs do 2 males get along better or 2 females?

In boxer dogs do 2 males get along better or 2 females? General Dog Discussions
      In the males 1 would be the father(1 yr old) and of course in the females 1 would be the mother(Almost 4). They get along fantastic! Never ever faught. I still bring my Boss to his parents house and they wrestle and run like crazy..he knows when we turn onto their road...smile. Money and being able to pay vet bills and stuff isn't a problem. I just don't want to cause havic amongst our life and home. 3 dogs seems alot to manage(I am 100lbs...can you see me walking 3 dogs...smile?) More importantly will Zoey get mad at me when there gone, if I don't keep one? It's her 1st litter! She is such a good mother. She even allows Boss in plastic pool(whelping box)to help clean them..my dogs are awesome!! No wise remarks please...this is a very serious decision I need to make....thank youShe had 7 puppies...4 Male 3 femaleEvery dog would get neutered or spayed...ALL 3

In boxer dogs do 2 males get along better or 2 females? General Dog Discussions