Putting My Dog Down Question?

i have a lab that is 9 years old and with some problems they did not expect to live over 5 the vet said. and now it is time to put down. has not ate, pooped, or peed in like 3 days and she just lays there and seem like she is a real fighter because she…

i have a lab that is 9 years old and with some problems they did not expect to live over 5 the vet said. and now it is time to put down. has not ate, pooped, or peed in like 3 days and she just lays there and seem like she is a real fighter because she…...
    General Dog Discussions : Putting My Dog Down Question?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• Putting My Dog Down Question?

Putting My Dog Down Question? General Dog Discussions
      i have a lab that is 9 years old and with some problems they did not expect to live over 5 the vet said. and now it is time to put down. has not ate, pooped, or peed in like 3 days and she just lays there and seem like she is a real fighter because she loves my son noah that is 2 so much and i have had her since i was like 12 and now im 21 i was just wondering how much it would cost she is about 100 pounds any ideasJust To Let People Know That Have Looked At This Post And Anyone Else. She Passed Away At 7:20 Tonight November 22, 2009.

Putting My Dog Down Question? General Dog Discussions