My dog came back from boarding and has a red rash on his anus. Any suggestions?

He has never had this before and please, no dog prison jokes, he was segregated from other dogs...Thanks for any good suggestions.

He has never had this before and please, no dog prison jokes, he was segregated from other dogs...Thanks for any good suggestions....
    General Dog Discussions : My dog came back from boarding and has a red rash on his anus. Any suggestions?...

This site uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site, you are agreeing to our Cookie Policy.

• My dog came back from boarding and has a red rash on his anus. Any suggestions?

My dog came back from boarding and has a red rash on his anus. Any suggestions? General Dog Discussions
      He has never had this before and please, no dog prison jokes, he was segregated from other dogs...Thanks for any good suggestions.

My dog came back from boarding and has a red rash on his anus. Any suggestions? General Dog Discussions
    • Call the boarding facility to see what they know about it. Then make an appointment with your vet to have it checked out. You can ask the boarding facility to help you with the cost of treating this.

• My dog had similar a similar rash when I adopted him. I used fish oil gels in his food once per day and it cleared up his whole coat including that rash and he is beautiful now. But if that is some form of bacterial behavior, I would have it checked - You might need to use a antibiotic cream if he won't lick it.