What's in chicken and fish that dogs are allergic to?

My 2 year old mutt has been scratching her ears for a week now. I took her to the vet and showed him the rash, and he said to remove fish and chicken (especially chicken skin) from her diet. I hope this works.

My 2 year old mutt has been scratching her ears for a week now. I took her to the vet and showed him the rash, and he said to remove fish and chicken (especially chicken skin) from her diet. I hope this works....
    General Dog Discussions : What's in chicken and fish that dogs are allergic to?...

• What's in chicken and fish that dogs are allergic to?

What's in chicken and fish that dogs are allergic to? General Dog Discussions
      My 2 year old mutt has been scratching her ears for a week now. I took her to the vet and showed him the rash, and he said to remove fish and chicken (especially chicken skin) from her diet. I hope this works.

What's in chicken and fish that dogs are allergic to? General Dog Discussions
    • hmm that's strange, I've never heard of that. My dog Loves chicken and fish. Did he run tests on your dog?. My dog had a similar problem with his ears, and although I can't remember what it was called it had nothing to do with his diet.