My dogs breath smells horrible after getting neutered?

So last night I gave him a bath and brushed his teeth because he was going to get neutured in the morning. So we picked him up from the vet and i noticed his breath smelt horrible and his fur felt rough, does anyone know the reasons why he smells bad? I…

So last night I gave him a bath and brushed his teeth because he was going to get neutured in the morning. So we picked him up from the vet and i noticed his breath smelt horrible and his fur felt rough, does anyone know the reasons why he smells bad? I…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dogs breath smells horrible after getting neutered?...

• My dogs breath smells horrible after getting neutered?

My dogs breath smells horrible after getting neutered? General Dog Discussions
      So last night I gave him a bath and brushed his teeth because he was going to get neutured in the morning. So we picked him up from the vet and i noticed his breath smelt horrible and his fur felt rough, does anyone know the reasons why he smells bad? I know i cant bathe him for 10 days but is there anything i can get him to make him smell better?

My dogs breath smells horrible after getting neutered? General Dog Discussions
    • Much of what you are smelling is a combination of pre-anesthetic drugs, the anesthesia itself, and just the basic veterinary hospital smell which can be pretty bad in some hospitals. This will pass as his body eliminates the waste products left over from the surgery. There are various dog sprays that you can use on the body, but there is nothing that will help the internal cause of the odor except time.