I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine?

500 mg in morn and 500 in night). Seems to have helped but he seems still to be having trouble sometimes. Over the counter pain killer for dogs be given such as canine bufferd aspirin?

I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine?

500 mg in morn and 500 in night). Seems to have helped but he seems still to be having trouble sometimes. Over the counter pain killer for dogs be given such as canine bufferd aspirin?...
    General Dog Discussions : I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine?...

• I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine?

I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine? General Dog Discussions
      500 mg in morn and 500 in night). Seems to have helped but he seems still to be having trouble sometimes. Over the counter pain killer for dogs be given such as canine bufferd aspirin?

I have a 12 year old Beagle/Basset hounds and his joints are stiff. I have started to give him GLusosamine? General Dog Discussions
    • I wouldn't give the dog any aspirin, but I would (and I do) give a glucosamine/MSM supplesment to our dog. Our dog has HD and Arthritis. She has also been on Rimadyl along with the supplement for about 3 1/2 years. We order Synovi/MSM chewables from KV Vet Supply and also get the prescription Rimadyl from them. (It's about 1/3 the cost than getting it from the Vet)

• Yarrow complex is one of the best anti inflammatory anti arthritic treatments in the field of natural medication and a BIOFLOW collar will stop the pain ( look online they are not available in stores)