My dog has catarax, where is a good vet i can take her to in US CA SF?

I need to take my dog coco to a better vet, because this vet is giving the dog the wrong doseage, and I know , because Im a doctor here in SF , and They are giving the 5 pound dog more than what a 10 pound dog should have, plus I cant figure it out my…

I need to take my dog coco to a better vet, because this vet is giving the dog the wrong doseage, and I know , because Im a doctor here in SF , and They are giving the 5 pound dog more than what a 10 pound dog should have, plus I cant figure it out my…...
    General Dog Discussions : My dog has catarax, where is a good vet i can take her to in US CA SF?...

• My dog has catarax, where is a good vet i can take her to in US CA SF?

My dog has catarax, where is a good vet i can take her to in US CA SF? General Dog Discussions
      I need to take my dog coco to a better vet, because this vet is giving the dog the wrong doseage, and I know , because Im a doctor here in SF , and They are giving the 5 pound dog more than what a 10 pound dog should have, plus I cant figure it out my self im a trainy.

My dog has catarax, where is a good vet i can take her to in US CA SF? General Dog Discussions