How many "greenies" are lethat for a dog?

One dog is 45 pounds.One dog is 9 pounds.Between the 2 they ate 15 medium greenies.Thank you. We have called a vet. Said to induce vomiting with hydrogen pereoxide.

One dog is 45 pounds.One dog is 9 pounds.Between the 2 they ate 15 medium greenies.Thank you. We have called a vet. Said to induce vomiting with hydrogen pereoxide....
    General Dog Discussions : How many "greenies" are lethat for a dog?...

• How many "greenies" are lethat for a dog?

How many "greenies" are lethat for a dog? General Dog Discussions
      One dog is 45 pounds.One dog is 9 pounds.Between the 2 they ate 15 medium greenies.Thank you. We have called a vet. Said to induce vomiting with hydrogen pereoxide.

How many "greenies" are lethat for a dog? General Dog Discussions
    • I would not say they will be lethal for them but not good to have to many. They get sticky and sometimes do not digest well if dogs do not chew them up well. Watch for vomiting, diarrhea, and constipation. They should only have up to 1 a day if that. I would limit to 1 or 2 a week. Might want to call vet to see if they have any suggestions for you. I would worry more about the 9 pound dog.

• We gave my dog the little square ones. Every day we'd give her two. The website says only one, but for the bones. And it also says that your nine pound dog should have had a "Teenie" Greenie. I would take them to the Vet asap.