What food or other vitamins goes good with Bull Max?

Ok so I just got my American Bully on Bully Max and just wanted to know what food or other supplements could go great with this stuff or to help get more Progress out of the Bully Max? No im not training my dog for fights, I just want him to get more…

Ok so I just got my American Bully on Bully Max and just wanted to know what food or other supplements could go great with this stuff or to help get more Progress out of the Bully Max? No im not training my dog for fights, I just want him to get more…...
    General Dog Discussions : What food or other vitamins goes good with Bull Max?...

• What food or other vitamins goes good with Bull Max?

What food or other vitamins goes good with Bull Max? General Dog Discussions
      Ok so I just got my American Bully on Bully Max and just wanted to know what food or other supplements could go great with this stuff or to help get more Progress out of the Bully Max? No im not training my dog for fights, I just want him to get more mass on him cause he's so energetic and he's a weight Puller. I have him on Evo red meat dog food, its very good but im wanting to changes his food cause its just to pricey and he eats through a 28lb bag in like a month and a half. So if anyone who has tried Bully Max and know how to get the full affect or know what food or other Vitamins that go good with the product I will really appropriate, Thanks for reading.

What food or other vitamins goes good with Bull Max? General Dog Discussions
    • Speak to your vet about his overall nutrition and training program. Just as taking supplements can backfire on human athletes like Hulk Hogan, it can happen within months to your dog - their system is far smaller and metabolism much higher than ours, and he WILL suffer from nutritional deficiencies and vitamin poisoning if you try to push him. the best thing you can do is to choose a good balanced food for him, and let him grow at his own pace with LIGHT exercise and toning. I sense a bad situation coming, if you try to live through your dog. Don't give him anything that isn't OK'd by your vet, and let them know EVERYTHING you are giving him or putting him through. Most of the time, less is more, and you don't want to be know as the guy with the sick, crippled young dog.

• First, forget the vet, use common sense. Second, you got ripped off...bully max or whatever you want to call it is NOT what made the dogs in the ads look like that, genetics and steroids did.Next, feed and exercise the dog, forget about OTC supplements, they are mostly useless, with a few exceptions.Lastly, Rosalie, Hulk Hogan did NOT suffer because of supplements, he did because of the constant pounding he took for 20 plus years, end of.