Would you say that i have too many pets?

people tell me all the time that i have too many pets. i have one 30 pound dog one 55 pound dog and 2 cats. they all get vet care when they need it and they all get attention daily and they r fed quality foods. the cat's litterbox is changed every day…

Would you say that i have too many pets?

people tell me all the time that i have too many pets. i have one 30 pound dog one 55 pound dog and 2 cats. they all get vet care when they need it and they all get attention daily and they r fed quality foods. the cat's litterbox is changed every day…...
    General Dog Discussions : Would you say that i have too many pets?...

• You may have as many animals as you like as long as you can properly care for them. Animals have needs to be care for in being fed properly and regular visits to the veterinarian. As long as you do well by your pets, do not care what other people say or think. It is not important. Who needs their opinion? You have all the facts & that is what counts!Best Wishes!

• I think you are fine. We have 5 dogs, 4 are labs and one is a smaller cocker mix. When people hear that, they think we are nuts. If they come over to my house, they are surprised my house isn't filthy, doesn't smell like a kennel and my yard isn't covering in dog poop. Plus, the dogs are well behaved. I think that you have has many animals as you can handle - i.e., afford, care for etc. Sounds like you are doing fine with yours.